Please take note, this site will no longer exist after August 21, 2015. All links will be moved to the portal under the Curriculum Harlingen tab.
Effective Fall 2015, the section numbering scheme will change to the following.
- _ _ C _ = Competency Based Learning
- _ _ E _ = Early College High School
- _ _ F _ = Flex Entry
- _ _ H _ = High School (Sections designed for high school students only. Can be taught at the high school or high school students can come to the campus.)
- _ _ L _ = Embedded Developmental Education course with Academic Course
- _ _ N _ = Night Class
- _ _ O _ = Online (Both the lecture and lab components are taught online.)
_ _ M _ = Online (Both the lecture and lab components are taught online.)
- _ _ S _ = Mini-Sessions for Summer (S1-S5 (first mini session), S6-S9 (second mini session)
- _ _ W _ = Weekend Class
- _ _ Y _ = Hybrid (One component of the class is taught online while students have to come to campus for the other component.)
All semester course syllabus and curriculum vitae must be posted. Please use the following link to check the status of pending course syllabus and curriculum vitae,
Course Syllabus & Curriculum Vitae